View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsbendboy
While in the midst of the worst cold in my fifty plus years on the planet, I could not sleep last night. I spent some time analyzing the days results from the Fairgrounds and found some disturbing circumstances.

It appears, at least to me, that a rider used a buzzer.

I posted the analysis at http://www.dmtc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8469 It is some eight paragraphs so I do not want to retype and lack the computer skills to paste, copy or whatever.

More than a few here play FG and I would be interested in what they thought. Merry Xmas to everyone. BBB
You may wish that you didn't ask for opinions.
I think what you've written is an uncalled for hit piece and frankly very libelous. You have called out someone by name as using a buzzer with nothing other than circumstantial evidence? Nowhere did you mention even watching the replay. You got this guy guilty because of something that happened with the jockeys father 16 years ago? Watch the race, the guy does nothing but ride him hard right from the gate. I have seen thousands of unexplained results on sloppy track like this one.

You said you don't have an axe to grind but I find that hard to believe. Why else would you exagerate and say that in most of his starts he is never in the same zip code as the winner? Prior to yesterdays race he had a record of 1 win, 1 place, 3 shows in ten races for this year earning $54K. How did he manage that if he is never in the same zip code.

If you look at his form there is definitely a break after the race in May where obviously something went wrong. Before that he was routinely in the mix in state bred allowance and stakes. After the time off he came back twice with wraps and finished far back. Then he got another break and he came back at Delta without the wraps and SURPRISE, he shows improvement. In fact he shows better late pace then he has since February when he was third in a stakes race. This is your clue that he might be on the way back and ready for a peak effort. the off track just sealed the deal for him.

I only wish I'd have paid closer attention to these details. I played the race using the horse that finished second. That is how you catch a longshot you look for little telltale signs, clues that there is a turnaround coming.

All of your evidence about times and beyers is garbage. You cannot use that type of analysis for a day like yesterday. The conditions were continously in flux.

Your post is one of the biggest loads of crap I have seen. I only wish Mr. Carmouche would seek legal remedy for your libel. You accused him of a crime and apparently for some reason want to defame him.